Monday, June 11, 2007

Hello again!






Well, it's been too busy around here lately! This is Katie's last week of school. Graduation is set for Saturday. Mumma has been visiting for the past week or so. Meg gets in on Thursday to help celebrate. It's going to be so much fun to have her home...I've really missed her. She'll only be here for a short time but she'll be back later in June for her summer break. Mumma and Megan fly out on Sunday and then Katie, Q and I will fly off to San Francisco as part of Katie's graduation gift. Whew! It makes me tired just thinking about it. I've squeaked in some time for arty things. I just finished up the ATC's for the Newbie Swap at the Arttechniques Group. We had to make 5 background only cards and 5 completed cards. I chose the telephone book paper background. I've scanned the completed ATC's in but haven't gotten the background cards in yet. Take a look. These were done with several colors of acrylics for the background and then a vintage image and a little embellishing. They were fun to make. I used images from Twisted Papers collage sheets. Take a look...