Monday, August 13, 2007

August already



I can't believe how fast this month is going by already! I don't know where the time goes. I've been working on a few things but nothing too much to show yet. I made a microscope slide pin for the August BBB on the PWA site and another bird collage card. I signed up for the 6 x 6 All Year Flipbook swap and chose April. I plan to do a variation on this bird collage for my month. I need to get started...I have to make 13 identical pages due by 9/30. I've sold a few things on Ebay lately to fund my new stamp habit. I ordered several stamps today from Time To Stamp...I can't wait to get them so I can play around. I've also had fun trying out some of the techniques in the Technique Junkies newsletter. I'll post some of those soon. In the mean time here's the pin and collage card. I think I may send the card to lambie...