Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A new friend


Isn't this the most adorable face? This little gem of a card was given to me today by a new friend...Lyneen. It's such a fun story how we met. I posted a photo of my inchie tree back in December. Louise was kind enough to comment on it and show it to Lyneen. Lyneen then commented on it herself and lo and behold it turns out she works in the same small town I live in! After a few e-mails back and forth I find out she's part of a local ATC group that I've wanted to hook up with and she teaches some classes at my local scrapbook store! Well, today we met for lunch and I had the best time! Lyneen is so friendly and funny not to mention talented and I'm really looking forward to getting to know her. Ok...so don't you just love these cosmic coincidences? I've "met" so many talented and generous people online since I've started blogging and participating in some online groups and I've had such fun sharing my small art with people all over the world. But it's such a treat to actually get to meet one of these people in person! Fun, fun fun!