Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Red Lead Charm Swap




My charms from the November swap at Red Lead came today and they are SO sweet! I received charms this time from Susie, Chris and Kathy. Susie made the quilted square charm...isn't it cute? Kathy made the dangling charm with the vintage image...love it! And Chris made the faux resin charm pendant. I actually got to watch Chris make some of these when I went out to Red Lead in October...I feel so lucky to own one now! Thank you ladies...I love the charms! And look at the little box of goodies that came with the charms! Here's the charm I made for the swap...it's a chipboard and mica charm using the adorable Red Lead pixie stamp. This has got to be one of the sweetest stamps ever! We're not trading charms in January...it'll be altered dominoes...can't wait!