Thursday, July 2, 2009

Altered Boggle Board



I love to find old Boggle games when I'm out thrifting because the letters are so much fun to use. I usually end up throwing away the rest of the game but this time as I was looking at the black gridded board it just called out to me to alter it. I had just finished another project and still had snippets of images and other bits and pieces on my craft table so I just decided to see what they'd look like arranged in the board. Here's the result...this was a fun and quick project and if I get tired of these images I can always change them out. I've used stamps and left over images from Red Lead collage sheets, a Tangie Baxter Artspiration Board, buttons, game pieces, an old watch face and a picture of my sweet mom (crowned, as she well deserves) and even an inchie from one of the lunch ladies...thank you Jo! So, the next time you're thinking of throwing something away....take another look!