Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What Red Lead image are you or mini me times three!


Debbie Metti dreamed up the theme this month for the atc swap on the Red Lead group and it's been so much fun making these cards! We were supposed to use a childhood photo of our face to transform any Red Lead stamp or collage image. I have so many favorite Red Lead images...especially their sweet line of rubber stamps...that it was hard to choose. But, I chose a stamp from one of their 6x9 stamp sheets called Scrap Girl. I just love this image...the way she's standing there, the expression on her face, her little haircut. I don't scrap so I changed the sentiment to "art girl" and don't ask me why there are three of me...I was playing in PSE and it just happened...but I don't think she'll mind. Here's a look at the stamp sheet. If you'd like your own scrap girl you can find her here. I can't wait to find out what Debbie's dreaming up for next month!