Monday, June 28, 2010

A Swap for All Seasons


A Swap for All Seasons wrapped up the final swap of the year with a Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue swap. All of the swappers were to send their partners something that fit each category and a vintage wedding photo. This round my partner was our hostess herself, Linda Smith and boy did she ever spoil me with all the delightful goodies she sent! Linda is wonderful online friend...someone I've never actually "met" but someone I know I'd just love to be able to hang out with. She just gets me. Thank you dear friend for putting together this very special package for me!


Something Old


Something New


Something Borrowed



Something Blue



Linda's taking the rest of the summer off and will host the next A Swap for All Seasons swap sometime this fall. Be sure to check back and join us...her swaps are the best!