Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Red Lead A Stitch in Time Tag swap


The latest swap at Red Lead is called A Stitch in Time and we're swapping large tags. The base of the tags are made with these wonderful Alteration Tags...you can get them as a set online at the Red Lead site. They're fun to work with and I can already dream up so many things to do with them! I colored my tags with distress ink then stamped a Red Lead Polka Dot stamp at the top. Then I covered the entire tag with old dress pattern paper, resized and collaged some old patterns I had, stamped the Dressmaking Trimmings stamp and raised her up on foam tape, added some lace and rick rack, an old button and a safety pin trimmed ribbon and voila...there it is!.. There's still time to join the swap...just check out the Red Lead group and play along!

Alteration Tags