Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Stuff Your Stuff Swap

The Paper Traders group hosted a fun swap recently called My Stuff Your Stuff Swap. The idea was to trade an envelope of "stuff" with your partner then make and return an ATC created with what you received. I loved this idea because it's always so interesting to see what someone else likes to use in their art. I was partnered with Cathy of A Surcee Life who is one of the moderators at Paper Traders and a sweet, talented artist. Be sure to stop by her blog and say hello and take a look around. Cathy sent me an envelop brimming with stuff....lovely images and papers, alphabets and flowers...so much fun...just take a look! This is the card I made from just a small portion of what Cathy sent me.


Cathy was so generous and made me TWO cards in return. Aren't they wonderful...I just love them! Thank you Cathy!